The stylish Plum Quilted jacket is part of the Extra Warmth range of Ancol coats and incorporates a cosy fleece lining ,fleece lined tummy strap and reflective binding for safety. A must have for the Autumn/Winter season.
- Medium: Back 40cm (16″); Waist 49-62cm e.g Cavalier King Charles, West Highland Terrier
- The Most Important Measurement is the Chest Size. Please ensure the Chest Size is right for your Dog
- Splashproof and fleece lined for warmth
- Splashguard Chest Protector and Reflective trim for Safety
- Velcro fastening, Handy pocket
With the evenings being cold you should ensure that your Pug is kept warm within a tolerable level. The Ancol Muddy Paws coat can do just that.
What are others saying about the Ancol Muddy Paws Coat?
Does the job, the pocket handy for poo bags! cosy and most of all keeps my puppy clean! Has washed up well too! I ordered the medium which is fine for my 6mth miniture labradoodle F1 although she is rather long and probably could potentially be better in a larger size now! but we can still getaway with it fine just stops a little too short of her tail but not a problem.
This arrived so quickly. I bought them as a present for my friends Yorkshire terriers (not the tiny Yorkies). They fitted so well, nice and light for a tiny dog and very warm. They look so cool. Would buy muddy paws stuff again.